Parking Lot Cleaning Greater St. Louis. Your parking lot is the first experience many of your customers will have with your St. Louis business, and it’s important to make a good first impression. Whether you run a hotel, doctor’s office, drive-thru restaurant, or any other business with a parking lot, you want your client’s arrival to your premises to be smooth. For a detailed, convenient, and quality cleaning, call us today at (636) 686-7137 or request a free quote through our website.
No parking lot is too big or too small for CleanPro’s St. Louis parking lot cleaning services. You want your parking lot to be a reflection of the quality of your service and business. Over time, a parking lot will accumulate tire marks, automotive fluids, litter, damage from natural elements, and other types of spills, dirt, or grime. That’s why it’s important to hire CleanPro for your St. Louis area parking lot cleaning. We power wash St. Louis parking lots, parking garages, drive throughs, and any other concrete surface with our custom-made cleaning solutions, convenience, and outstanding customer service.
Our parking lot cleaning services help remove:
- Automobile debris, fluids, and parts
- Dirt, soil, gravel, or other sediment tracked in by cars
- Tire marks and rubber streaks
- Animal matter such as dropping or small carcasses
- Litter and trash
- Other foreign substances
- Oil and grease Stains
- Beverage and food Spills
Seasonal parking lot cleaning is essential, as each season brings with it new ways to dirty your lot. Fall brings leaves and branches, spring brings pollen and mud, and winter can leave dangerous and harmful ice patches or damage from ice melt.
Benefits of a Parking Lot Cleaning
There are many reasons to get a regular, professional clean of your parking lot:
- It Reveals Necessary Repairs. A dirty and litter-filled parking lot can obscure any needed repairs like potholes or cracks. A parking lot cleaning will show your what needs to be fixed, and early maintenance can save a lot of money down the road.
- It Extends the Lifespan of Your Parking Lot. In addition to helping you notice repairs, trash, dirt, and gravel tracked in by cars can corrode the asphalt or concrete and you may have to repave the parking lot quicker than expected.
- It Discourages Littering. People will be less inclined to use a trash can if the ground looks like a trash can itself. When the parking lot looks clean litter-free after a parking lot cleaning, nobody will want to be the one responsible for that one piece of trash.
- It Discourages Rodents. Rats and other rodents not only create a poor impression, but can lead to health and sanitation concerns for your employees and customers. A regular parking lot cleaning gets rid of any potential feeding and nesting grounds for rodents.
- It’s Good for Business. A clean parking lot can literally drive more business into your stores. It creates a strong first impression and an inviting atmosphere, and affects how potential customers view the quality of your St. Louis business.
- It Makes Your Parking Lot Safer. The National Safety Council has found that 1 in 5 car accidents happen in parking lots, accounting for about 50,000 car accidents. Many of these accidents are the fault of drivers, but unclean parking lots can cause vehicles to skid. Keeping your parking lot free of debris and quickly repairing any damage not only keeps you patrons safer, but protects your business from property liability claims.
- It Helps Limit Pollution. In addition to using CleanPro’s Eco-Friendly chemicals and vacuum recovery, a parking lot cleaning will stop litter, dead rodents, and other harmful objects from entering the St. Louis’s storm drain system or going elsewhere on your property.
How a CleanPro Parking Lot Cleaning Can HelpWith all the benefits of a parking lot cleaning, you need detailed and expert professional cleaning services. Here are some of the reasons why CleanPro is the best choice in the St. Louis area.
The health of your parking lot contributes to the health of your customers. Our power wash and parking lot cleaning services are great for the environment and in turn, anyone that comes onto your property. Our power washing practices comply with all EPA regulations, such as the Clean Water Act. Our environmental benefits come from two aspects of our parking lot cleaning:
- Vacuum Recovery: Our vacuum recovery system pumps the water used in the parking lot cleaning back into our trucks instead of letting it go into the storm drain’s. This means any grime, grease, automobile fluids, or stains won’t stay on your property or pollute the St. Louis water supply. It also picks up any of the cleaning solutions used. We haul the water off with us once we’ve finished the job and dispose of it safely, and the absence of water in your parking lot means you can keep it open and safe for your customers. So not only do our parking lot cleaning methods help protect the environment, but they also make it incredibly convenient for you.
- Custom-Blended, Biodegradable Solutions: The mixture of soap we use is designed for your specific job. Each one is 100% biodegradable, which means our parking lot cleaning causes no corrosion or contamination to the environment or your parking lot.
We love the St. Louis area, and we want nothing more than to see it clean, with its residents happy and its businesses thriving. We are big enough to handle any parking lot, but there is no parking lot too small for us to care about, as any job that improves St. Louis and benefits a St. Louis resident is worth doing and worth doing well.
We’re the Best
From our custom-blended, proprietary soap solutions, to our dual motor sweepers, our attention to details, and the convenience we offer you, no parking lot cleaning service in St. Louis offers you the same quality and expertise that CleanPro does.
Get a Professional Parking Lot Cleaning in St. Louis Today
CleanPro’s St. Louis professional parking lot cleaning services will make sure that your parking lot is inviting and safe for customers, and that your parking lot will be kept free of debris, helping you save on repairs and maintenance. Call us today at (636) 686-7137 or request a free quote online today.