Normandy, MO Power Washing Companies
Power washing companies in Normandy, MO. Power washing is the use of high-pressure water spray to wash the outside of business and homes. This cleaning method is effective in removing stubborn stains and making a property look like new. Whether you manage a commercial property or are a homeowner in Normandy, MO, professional power washing is a great way to keep your property healthy, make it inviting to customers or friends and neighbors, and keep repairs at a minimum. However, you need to hire the right power washing company to ensure that the job is done safely and effectively. Over our 10+ years of experience power washing, CleanPro has earned the trust of the Normandy area as the leading power washing company in the Normandy area. Call us today at (636) 686-7137 or request a free quote through our website to make your home or commercial property look like new again.
Services That Normandy, MO Power Washing Companies Offer
Quality, professional power washing companies can expertly clean various types of surfaces using high-pressure water spray. These companies should have professional-grade technologies they can use to expertly spray off dirt, grime, and other pollutants. Here are some common services that power washing companies offer:
Power Washing For Commercial Normandy, MO Properties
Business properties, such as office buildings, apartment complexes, and retail stores, have a lot of people and vehicles tracking through them. Over time, this can damages the property and increases the amount of liability you could bear if one of your Normandy, MO customers or employees injures themselves. At CleanPro, we offer the following commercial services:
- Building washing — This refers to the power washing of outside walls of a businesses to remove stains, graffiti, and the like. An experienced Normandy, MO power washing company should be able to clean your building's exterior regardless of the type of siding, whether it's brick, vinyl, or something else.
- Concrete cleaning — Concrete surfaces, such as sidewalks, driveways, and parking lots, can accumulate dirt, oil, and other types of stains over time. Power washing can successfully remove these stains, in addition to decreasing the risk of an injury, like the likelihood of a slip and fall.
- Window cleaning — Power washing can also be used to clean the outside of your business' or commercial property's windows. This can help to remove debris the weather brings that builds up over the seasons, improving the visibility of the windows while letting your customers and employees get more natural light inside.
- Parking lot cleaning and parking lot sweeping — Your parking lot literally drives more business into your stores. Commercial parking lots can accumulate debris such as dirt, leaves, and trash that can make the lot look ugly and present hazards for customers and employees. Power washing can remove this debris and restore the appearance of the parking lot, while minimizing the risk of accidents.
- Dumpster pad cleaning — Any business needs to get rid of of its trash, but that can create a polluted and unsightly atmosphere. Power washing can effectively remove these materials and deeply cleanse the area to help reduce the risk of pests and unpleasant odors.
Benefits of Power Washing for My Commercial Property
The exterior of a business is what will create your customers' first impressions. Unbecoming exteriors can give a terrible first impression and make people not want to even enter your building. Below are some reasons why commercial properties need power washing:
- Appearance — Power washing can give customers the impeccable first impression they want from a well-managed business. This can even help with customers who are repeat customers or entering the store for the first time, in addition to people just driving by.
- Safety — Dirt and debris buildup that accumulates around your property can be dangerous to customers and employees, particularly in wet or icy conditions. Power washing can remove these hazards and reduce your potential liability for an accident or injury.
- Preventative maintenance — Power washing can help to stave off harm to concrete, pavement, and other surfaces by removing buildup that can cause deterioration over time. Regular power washing can extend the lifespan of a commercial property's exterior and reduce the need for costly repairs. Additionally, power washing can uncover needed repairs that you wouldn't be able to see without cleaning your property, before they lead to costly repairs.
- Compliance — Many businesses are required to follow stringent standards for sanitation and maintenance. Power washing can help to ensure compliance with these regulations and don't have to pay fines or other penalties.
Residential Services in Normandy, MO
Most power washing companies in Normandy, MO also offer residential services. Our residential services include:
- House soft washing
- Roof cleaning
- Fence washing
- Deck washing
- Exterior window cleaning
- Porch, patio, and walkway cleaning
- Driving cleaning
With routine, seasonal, or yearly power washing, you can keep your Normandy, MO property safe and sparkling and enhance the property's curb appeal.
How to Choose the Right Normandy, MO Power Washing Company
If you're in need of a power washing company in Normandy, MO, there are several things to think about to ensure that you're hiring the right team. Below are some tips for choosing the best company for your needs:
- Check for licensing and insurance — Make sure that whatever power washing company you hire is licensed and insured. This will ensure you won't have to pay if they make a mistake.
- Read reviews and ask for references — Before you choose a power washing company, read online reviews and ask for references from work they've done in the past. This will give you an idea of the company's reputation and the quality of their work.
- Ask about their equipment and cleaning methods — Make sure that the power washing company you hire uses professional-grade equipment and cleaning solutions that are safe and effective for your particular type of surface. Ask about the cleaning solutions they use and make sure they are environmentally friendly and won't harm your plants or landscaping.
- Get a detailed estimate — Before making your decision, get a detailed estimate that specifically breaks down the cost and timing of the job. This will ensure that there are no surprises and that there are no disputes down the road.
- Compare pricing — While pricing shouldn't be the only factor in your decision, it's important to see how much companies typically charge to ensure that you're getting a fair price for what you're asking them to do. The cheapest company almost certainly won't be the #1 option, but you also don't want to pay too much.
- Ask about their warranty — Lastly, make sure they have a guarantee. A credible power washing company should be confident in their work and offer assurances that the job will be done well.
At CleanPro, we strive to make Normandy, MO properties happy, clean, and safe. For that reason, we are fully insured and offer an 18-month mold free guarantee – if mold shows up within 18 months of us finishing the job, we'll come back and do it again for free.
All of our cleaning solutions are custom-mixed for each job, and are 100% proprietary and 100% biodegradable. Our dual motor sweepers can collect more trash, rock, sand, and debris than other power washing companies', and we have a full fleet of power washing trucks ready to arrive on your location. To hear about some of the work we've don in the past, check out our 5★ reviews on Google.
Other services we offer in Normandy, MO include:
Power Washing Companies in Normandy, MO | CleanPro STL
Power washing companies offer a valuable service that can help to restore the look of your home or business. At Clean Pro in Normandy, MO, we believe every job is worth doing and worth doing well, and no job is too big for us to handle or too small for us to care about. For the leader among power washing companies in the Normandy, MO area, get in touch with CleanPro today at (636) 686-7137 or ask for a free quote.