House Pressure Washing in St. Louis. Is your roof full of black streak marks? Or have the energy bills gotten higher? That may mean it's time to seek out professional St. Louis house pressure washing services. At CleanPro, we're dedicated to seeing our St. Louis communities shine and thrive. Not only is your house an investment, it's point of pride and a place where you and your St. Louis family can feel happy and safe. That's why house pressure washing should be a standard part of any homeowner's maintenance routine. If you're looking to give your home the makeover it deserves, call CleanPro today at 636-686-7137 or request a free quote online.
Pressure Washing vs. Power Washing vs. Soft Washing in St. Louis
The terms pressure washing, soft washing, and power washing are often used interchangeably, however they are not exactly the same thing. They all refer to using a pressurized water hose to clean exterior surfaces. However, they have differences regarding temperature and PSI.
- Pressure washing is the utilization of a highly pressurized stream of water to blast mold, algae, and debris off hard surfaces. This is ideal for decks, walking surfaces, stone pathways, or any other hard substances.
- Power washing is similar to pressure washing, but uses hot water that works better for heavy-soiled messes or heavy-duty work. The hot water allows a power washer to break down organic material and sanitize surfaces.
- Soft washing uses a wider spray to lower PSI and to protect more sensitive sidings, nearby plants, and outdoor furniture.
Depending on the job, chemicals may also be used in any of the three techniques to further help break up stubborn dirt. Chemicals are more common in soft washing to make up for the loss in PSI.
At CleanPro, we're capable of all three techniques, and we'll know what technique will work best for your St. Louis home. All of our chemicals are eco-friendly so they won't do any damage to nearby plants or wear down surfaces.
Our St. Louis house pressure washing services include:
- House soft washing
- Roof cleaning
- Fence washing
- Deck washing
- Exterior window cleaning
- Porch, patio, and walkway cleaning
- Driveway cleaning
How to Know When You Need House Pressure Washing in St. Louis
Below are some common signs that it's time to enlist professional house pressure washing in St. Louis:
Your Energy Bills Are Higher
Dirty roofs can attract more sunlight, and dirt and grime can insulate the temperature inside of your house, making your HVAC system work harder. House pressure washing can also remove sources of airleaks and make your weatherproofing last longer, making it easier to maintain a stable indoor temperature. If your energy bills are higher than they used to be, pressure washing can alleviate some of the strain on your systems.
You Have to Keep Making Repairs
If you had to call pest control services for the 2nd straight summer, just had your roof repaired, your exterior paint redone, or had to pay for other upgrades and hassles, the culprit may be the cleanliness of your house and not the age. A thorough cleaning — or seasonal cleanings — will extend the lifespan of any part of your home's exterior by removing debris and algae that wear it down over time.
Your Roof Has Dark Streaks
Streaking on your roof is a clear sign that algae are present and thriving. Roof algae damage shingles if not properly washed off.
You're Selling Your House
If your house is on the market, you've probably already spent a lot of time staging it and cleaning every corner of the inside. But most home buyers judge a home before walking through the door, and a higher curb appeal can increase your home's value by 7%.
Your Gutters Are Overflowing
If your gutters are blocked with leaves, twigs, and other debris, they won't be able to drain properly and you could end up with damage to the roof, exterior, or even have flooding. House pressure washing will ensure water will flow away from your home freely.
Your Driveway is Stained or Weedy
Besides looking unsightly, stains and weeds on a property can cause safety concerns. Stained driveways can cause slip and falls, and leaving weeds unattended allows them to take root and widen any cracks.
The Season is Changing
Seasons change fast in the St. Louis area, and it's important to undo any damage the last season caused and prep your home for what's coming. Many of our St. Louis customers have found seasonal cleanings to both make their home look better and improve their home's efficiency. We recommend one house pressure washing in March to make way for the Spring, and another in November before winter temperatures cause the water to freeze.
Your Home Looks Dirty
While there are many other reasons to have your home pressure washed, it's ok to just want your home to look better too. If you're worried you can't invite friends to hang out on your deck because of dark streaks or debris, or the pathways leading up to home are filthy, it's time to invest in house pressure washing.
DIY House Pressure Washing vs. Using a St. Louis Professional
While you may be tempted to save a little money and test out your skills by getting your own pressure washer and doing-it-yourself, there are several reasons you should always seek the services of a professional:
- Pressure washers use over 4000 PSI, and they can cause bruising and even penetrate skin when used improperly. Power washing uses water over 300°F and can cause severe burns. Professional house pressure washers know how to get the job done safely.
- Pressure washing your entire St. Louis property could take up a whole week, or a whole month of Saturdays, to get it done completely. Our house pressure washing specialists can get the job done in just a few hours.
- If you're not experienced, you may inadvertently damage parts of your home, or the surrounding vegetation. If you make mistakes, you'll have to spend more time and money to fix them.
- Professionals have the resources and supplies needed to get the job done as well as possible. Certain power washers aren't even available for the average citizen to buy.
Like in many industries, there's usually no substitute for a professional. CleanPro's house pressure washing professionals have been making St. Louis area home looks their best for over 10 years.
St. Louis House Pressure Washing Services | CleanPro
At CleanPro, our house pressure washing specialists in St. Louis believe no job is too big to handle, and no job is too small to do and to do well. We've become St. Louis's number one choice for house pressure washing because of our diligence, expertise, and courteousness. Many of our clients have called us for a one-time makeover, and end up becoming repeat customers once they see what we can do for their home. For the best house pressure washing services in St. Louis, call CleanPro at 636-686-7137 or request a free quote through our website.