Window Washing St. Louis County, MO
Window Washing in St. Louis County, MO. An expert power and soft washing service in St. Louis County, MO has benefits that go beyond boosting how your building looks. It can improve the daily lives of your family or make both employees and clients want to come inside even more. At CleanPro STL, we've dedicated ourselves to doing what we do best to make the St. Louis County-area the cleanest place to live and work. For a courteous, effective, and professional exterior window cleaning service in St. Louis County, MO, get in touch with CleanPro today at 636-686-7137 or tell us about your project on or website.
Why Are My Windows Getting Dirty in St. Louis County, MO?
The normal hustle and bustle of everyday life can create streaks or discolor your windows from the inside. Reasons for needing exterior window washing in St. Louis County, MO include:
- Wind — Wind sweeps up dirt and pushes it off trees, sticking it to the exterior of your windows.
- Pollutants in the Air — The air is full of particulates that that, while invisible to the naked eye by themselves, build up on glass and building exteriors if they're not consistently cleaned. Particle pollution is more of an issue in more populated areas and in the St. Louis County, MO winter months due to the air being colder and heavier.
- Waterborne Minerals — If you rinse off your windows with groundwater, it may be effective at getting bugs or dirt off your windows, but also puts calcium and magnesium on your windows. Minerals and sediment can leave chalky spots on your windows after the water evaporates.
- Window Cleaning Solutions — Store-bought solutions you can to clean your windows yourself can be effective, but they cause residue to accumulate on the windows that turn into lodestone for dirt and grime. Professional cleaning solutions do not encourage dirt grim to accumulate. Even if you have professional cleaners, if you don't have the same technique as a professional window washer, you may still leave residue behind.
- Screens — Exterior window screens are intended to keep bugs and larger debris off the windows. But rain or heavy wind can push what was caught by the screen through it and dirty your windows.
Dirty windows are often caused by a combination of the factors listed above. If you keep trying to clean your windows yourself and notice they either stay dirty or get dirty again quickly, reach out to a professional St. Louis County, MO window washing service like CleanPro.
Top 8 Advantages of Professional Window Washing in St. Louis County, MO
- Boost your home's or business's appearance — Sparkling windows will do wonders for your building's curb appeal and make it more welcoming for friends, family, or customers.
- Increase your windows' lifespan — Dirty windows are more easily cracked or chipped. The national average for just one new window is between $200 and $1,800. Storefront windows or windows for other businesses are even more expensive. Professional window washing will make sure your windows can stand up to the elements.
- Let more natural light in — Natural light allows our body's serotonin to flow freely and improves our moods. If you're a commercial enterprise, increased natural light will increase your employee's productivity. A window washing with our technicians will allow more natural light to enter your building's interior.
- Better energy efficiency — More natural light reduces the need for lighting while the sun is out, cutting down on energy costs. Additionally, heat gain and loss through windows are responsible for 25-30% of HVAC systems. Window washing will make your energy systems more efficient. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, windows are crucial to better energy efficiency and achieving a cleaner energy economy.
- Get rid of harmful contaminants — Many natural contaminants flourish in wet conditions, such as condensation or rainfall on windows. They especially love hard to notice areas such as cracks. Waiting too long to wash off algae and mold can cause them to get inside your home, which is hazardous to the health of your family. Professional house washing and business washing services will know how to eliminate mold.
- Get rid of allergens — Pollen, dust, and other contaminants that build up on windows can aggravate allergies and cause you and your St. Louis County, MO family or employees to have a constant cough.
- Stave off bugs — Dirty windows can lead to insects being attracted to your windows, which encourages spiders to build their webs there, and can even attract bats. Window washing gets rid of both the webs, and whatever is attracting the bugs.
- Make your home or commercial property safer — Over 5,000 kids and teens go to the emergency room each year because they fell out of a window. When you have your windows professional cleaned, you'll be able to see if any are cracked. A dirty window is also more difficult to get open, which can be a fire hazard.
If you want to reap the rewards of clean windows, it's important to get a window washing from St. Louis County, MO professionals.
- House Soft Washing
- Roof Cleaning
- Fence Washing
- Deck Washing
- Porch, Patio, and Walkway Cleaning
- Driveway Cleaning
- Power Washing
- Building Washing
- Concrete Cleaning
- Grease Removal
- Parking Garage Cleaning
- Parking Lot Sweeping
- Dumpster Pad Cleaning
CleanPro's Window Washing Services in St. Louis County, MO
Here's why you should choose CleanPro for your window washing in St. Louis County, MO:
Our window cleaning process utilizes the following:
- A water-fed pole cleaning system that has the capability of reaching up to 60 feet
- Filtered water that will clean your windows without the minerals found in hard water
- A spot-free rinse so your windows will dry spot-free
- Expert technicians who know how to give your windows the deep clean they need
All of our cleaning solutions are safe for the environment, so surrounding foliage will be safe.
It's Harder Than You Think
There's a reason why you need window cleaning from professionals. Professional window washing companies have the right equipment, water, cleaning solutions, and technique to get your windows see-through clean and help them stay that way for months.
We do what we do best in order to make the St. Louis County, MO area the cleanest place to live and work. We are big enough to handle any project, but small enough to care about each and every window in St. Louis County, MO.
Who We Are
We're from the St. Louis County, MO area and established our business more than a decade ago as a window cleaning business with with just a bucket and squeegee. We've sense greatly expanded our business and have clients ranging from apartment complexes to local St. Louis County, MO families. We bring a sense of humility and hard work to every client.
Other services we offer in St. Louis County, MO include:
- Parking Garage Cleaning
- Driveway Cleaning
- Soft Wash Roof Cleaning
- Window Cleaning Services
- Deck Cleaning Service
- Power Washing Companies
- Fleet Wash
- Commercial Power Washing
St. Louis County, MO Window Washing Services | CleanPro STL
We're a little odd in that we like seeing dirty windows — it gives us a chance to contribute to our St. Louis County, MO communities. We look forward to helping your house look its best. For a lighter interior, better energy efficiency, and healthier property, call CleanPro today at 636-686-7137 or request a free quote through our website.