St. Louis, MO Power Washing Companies
Power washing companies in St. Louis, MO. Power washing is the use of high-pressure water spray to wash the exterior of business and homes. Power washing is great at cleaning the hardest to reach places and making a property look like new. Whether you own a business or a home in St. Louis, MO, professional power washing is a great way to keep your property safe, make it inviting to customers or friends and neighbors, and keep repairs at a minimum. However, you need to hire the right power washing company to ensure you get the results your property deserves. Over our 10+ years of experience power washing, CleanPro has earned the trust of the St. Louis area as the leading power washing company in the St. Louis area. Speak to a team member today at (636) 686-7137 or request a free quote online to make your home or business look like new again.
What St. Louis, MO Power Washing Companies Do
Power washing companies specialize in cleaning various types of surfaces using a combination of high-pressure water and cleaning solutions. These companies should have professional-grade equipment they can use to expertly remove dirt, grime, and other pollutants. Power washing companies can provide:
Power Washing For St. Louis, MO Businesses
Business properties, such as office buildings, shopping centers, and retail stores, have a lot of people and vehicles tracking through them. If these surfaces aren't regularly cleaned, this can damages the property and can create an unsafe environment for your St. Louis, MO customers. At CleanPro, our technicians offer:
- Building washing — This refers to the power washing of the exterior walls of a commercial building to remove dirt, grime, and other types of debris. A professional St. Louis, MO power washing company should be able to clean your building's exterior regardless of the type of siding, whether it's wood, stucco, or something else.
- Concrete cleaning — Concrete surfaces, such as sidewalks, driveways, and parking lots, can accumulate dirt, oil, and other types of stains over time. Power washing can effectively remove these stains, as well as decreasing the risk of an injury, like the chances of a slip and fall.
- Window cleaning — Power washing can also be used to clean the outside of your business' or commercial property's windows. This can help to eliminate dirt and grime that has accumulated over time, improving the appearance of the windows while offering more natural light on the inside.
- Parking lot cleaning and parking lot sweeping — Your parking lot is probably the first experience customers have with your business. Commercial parking lots can accumulate a ton of debris and trash that can make the area look unappealing and create possible dangers for clients and employees. Power washing can remove this debris and restore the appearance of the parking lot, while minimizing the risk of accidents.
- Dumpster pad cleaning — Any business needs to get rid of of its refuse, but that can create an unhygienic and unsightly atmosphere. Power washing can get rid of these materials and sanitize the area to help reduce the risk of pests and unpleasant odors.
Benefits of Power Washing for My Commercial Property
The outside of a commercial property is often the first thing that customers and clients see. Dirty exteriors can give a negative impression and deter potential customers from entering the building. Below are some reasons why commercial properties need power washing:
- Appearance — Power washing tip customers off to the fact that your business is well-run. This can even help with customers who are repeat customers or entering the store for the first time, in addition to people just driving by.
- Safety — Dirt and debris buildup that accumulates around your property create potential risks, particularly in wet or icy conditions. Power washing can remove any dangers and reduce your potential liability for an accident or injury.
- Preventative maintenance — Power washing can help to stave off damage to concrete, pavement, and other surfaces by removing buildup that can cause the surface to degrade over time. Regular power washing can extend the lifespan of a commercial property's exterior and reduce the likelihood that you'll need expensive repairs in the future. Furthermore, power washing can expose necessary repairs that you wouldn't be able to see without cleaning your property, before they lead to costly repairs.
- Compliance — Some commercial properties are required to follow stringent regulations for sanitation and maintenance. Power washing can help to ensure compliance with these standards and don't have to pay fines or other penalties.
Residential Services in St. Louis, MO
Most power washing companies in St. Louis, MO also offer their services to homeowners. Our residential services include:
- House soft washing
- Roof cleaning
- Fence washing
- Deck washing
- Exterior window cleaning
- Porch, patio, and walkway cleaning
- Driving cleaning
With routine, seasonal, or yearly power washing, you can keep your St. Louis, MO property safe and sparkling while increasing the property's value.
How to Choose the Right St. Louis, MO Power Washing Company
If you're searching for a power washing company in St. Louis, MO, there are several things to think about to ensure that you choose the right one for your needs. Below are some recommendations for choosing the best company for your needs:
- Make sure they have licensing and insurance — Make sure that whatever power washing company you choose is appropriately credentialed and insured. This will ensure you won't have to pay if they make a mistake.
- Read reviews and ask for references — Before hiring a power washing company, read online reviews and ask for references from past customers. They should be proud to display their work if they have happy previous customers.
- Ask about their equipment and cleaning methods — Make sure that the power washing company you hire uses professional-grade equipment and cleaning methods that are safe and effective for your particular type of surface. Ask about the cleaning solutions they use and make sure they are environmentally friendly and won't harm your plants or landscaping.
- Get a detailed estimate — Before hiring a power washing company, get a detailed estimate that specifically breaks down the cost and timing of the project. This will ensure that there are no surprises and that you're not confused about the pricing.
- Compare pricing — While there are a lot of factors that go into this decision, it's important to compare prices from different power washing companies to ensure that you're getting a fair price for what you're asking them to do. The cheapest company probably won't be the best, but you also don't want to pay too much.
- Ask about their warranty — Finally, ask about the company's guarantee. A reputable power washing company should be confident in their work and offer a guarantee that the job will be done well.
At CleanPro, we strive to make St. Louis, MO properties happy, clean, and welcoming. For that reason, we are fully credentialed and offer an 18-month mold free guarantee – if mold returns within 18 months of your power wash, we'll come back and get rid of it again for free.
All of our cleaning solutions are custom-mixed for each job, and are 100% proprietary and contain no caustic chemicals. Our dual motor sweepers can collect more trash, rock, sand, and debris than other power washing companies', and our power washing trucks are able to come to your location. To hear about some of the work we've don in the past, check out our 5★ reviews on Google.
Other services we offer in St. Louis, MO include:
- Driveway Cleaning
- Soft Wash Roof Cleaning
- Window Cleaning Services
- Deck Cleaning Service
- Fleet Wash
- Commercial Power Washing
- Semi Truck Wash Near Me
- Window Washing
Power Washing Companies in St. Louis, MO | CleanPro STL
Power washing companies offer a valuable service that can help to restore the look of your home or business. At Clean Pro in St. Louis, MO, we believe every job is worth doing and worth doing well, and no job is too big for us to handle or too small for us to care about. For the leader among power washing companies in the St. Louis, MO area, call CleanPro today at (636) 686-7137 or ask for a free quote.