Deck Cleaning Service in St. Peters, MO
Deck cleaning service in St. Peters, MO. A deck is an essential part of your home, particularly in the hot summer months. It is a great way to hand out with family and friends and enjoy the outdoors. But, if your deck is not properly cared for, it can quickly become an eyesore and even a safety hazard. That's where professional St. Peters, MO deck cleaning services come in. CleanPro is a residential power washing company that helps St. Peters, MO homeowners get their deck looking like new again. For professional deck cleaning service in St. Peters, MO, call CleanPro today at (636) 686-7137 or request a free quote online.
Why Deck Cleaning in St. Peters, MO is Important
When you buy a home, you make an investment, and it's important to protect your deck the same way you protect other home features, such as your plumbing. Getting a clean deck can work miracles for your St. Peters, MO home:
- Improves Appearance — How your home looks can be significantly enhanced by a clean deck. A reputable deck cleaning service can eliminate dirt, grime, and other contaminants, making it look like new again and enhancing the appearance of your house as a whole.
- Extends Lifespan — Regular cleaning helps maintain your deck. The surface of the deck can be damaged by dirt, debris, and moisture buildup, which can lead to rotting, warping, and other sorts of damage. Your deck will be more durable if you clean it frequently and avoid damage.
- Prevents Health Risks — A dirty deck can cause health issues for you and your family, especially if there is mold and moisture has been allowed to persist. Respiratory issues can be make worse by mold and mildew. Mold and mildew can be removed by a professional deck cleaning service, ensuring a healthy living environment.
- Increases Safety — An Unclean deck can cause other safety concerns as well. The risk of falls and injuries might rise. Routine cleaning can keep you family safer.
- Prevents Expensive Repairs — Keeping an unclean deck can result in costly repairs down the road. Deck cleaning service can also reveal smaller issues before they become major problems.
- Maintains Curb Appeal — A properly kept deck may keep your house's value high.
To get the most out of a deck cleaning, decks should generally get a full cleaning annually as part of their maintenance. While there are DIY options available, the best results will come from hiring a professional St. Peters, MO power washing company and their deck cleaning service.
Why You Should Hire a Professional St. Peters, MO Deck Cleaning Service
We understand. Some homeowners prefer the "DIY, while others are just not sure if the cost of hiring a professional is worth it. But there are numerous reasons why hiring a pro at least once a year is usually your best option:
- Expertise and Experience — Professional deck cleaners have the skill and experience to clean all types of decks. They know which cleaning methods to use on your particular deck. They also know how to get the results you're looking for without harming the surface.
- Saves Time and Effort — Cleaning a deck is not an easy task. A professional deck cleaning service makes it so much easier. You can take advantage of your time to do other important tasks while the professionals handle cleaning your deck.
- Saves Money — By hiring a professional deck cleaning service, you can save money in the long run. Regular cleaning can help extend the lifespan of your deck and prevent mistakes that may require costly repairs.
- Quality Cleaning — Professional deck cleaners use high-quality cleaning solutions and technology to completely clean your deck. They are capable of removing even the toughest dirt and grime accumulation.
- Safe and Effective Cleaning — Professional deck cleaners have the knowledge and experience to clean your deck without harming you, your family, or other spots on your property. They use non-caustic cleaning mixtures and techniques that will not harm your deck or the environment.
- Other Services Offered — Professional St. Peters, MO pressure washing companies like CleanPro can do a lot more than clean decks. In addition to deck cleaning services, we also offer the following in St. Peters, MO:
Different Kinds of Decks and How They're Cleaned
While any deck and every St. Peters, MO homeowner could use experienced deck cleaning services, no two decks are completely alike. Different materials require different cleaning methods, all of which CleanPro is happy to perform.
Wood decks are usually cleaned with a lower pressure stream. Softwoods such as pine and cedar demand a milder cleaning method like soft washing, whilst hardwoods like teak and mahogany require more pressure.
Composite decks require different cleaning methods than wood decks. Composite decks are made with wood fibers and plastic and require gentle techniques. To not harm the deck, they implement a particular cleaning solution that is safe for the composite material.
Professional deck cleaners clean PVC decks differently than wood or composite decks. PVC decks are made from a moisture-resistant plastic, so they can endure more rigorous cleaning methods like pressure washing. To eliminate filth and stains from the deck's surface, they use a greater pressure stream and a specialized cleaning solution.
We custom-blend each cleaning solution uniquely for each job. Regardless of what type of deck you have or how dirty it is, our specialists will personalize your deck cleaning to get it looking like new.
How to Maintain Your Deck in St. Peters, MO
Between your annual deck cleaning visits in St. Peters, MO, you'll still want to take good care of your deck to ensure you stay comfortable and you don't have to invest in major repairs. Beyond hiring professional deck cleaning services in St. Peters, MO, you can keep your deck strong if you:
- Sweep Consistently — Consistently sweeping your deck can eliminate dirt, leaves, and other debris. This will keep them from building up and harming the deck or causing safety issues.
- Remove Stains ASAP — If you notice any stains on your deck, get rid of them as soon as you can. Utilize a non-caustic cleaning solution and a small brush to lift the stain from the deck's surface. Removing stains quickly will keep the stain from taking hold and becoming permanent.
- Seal the Deck — Use a sealant after your professional deck cleaning to further protect your investment.
- Trim Trees and Shrubs — Trim trees and and other plants around your deck when necessary to avoid leaves, twigs, and other waste from accumulating on your deck. Leaves and twigs attract rodents and mold.
- Use Furniture Pads — Use furniture pads to prevent scratches and damage to the surface of your deck caused by moving furniture.
In addition to deck cleaning service, other services we offer in St. Peters, MO include:
- Parking Garage Cleaning
- Driveway Cleaning
- Soft Wash Roof Cleaning
- Window Cleaning Services
- Power Washing Companies
- Fleet Wash
- Commercial Power Washing
St. Peters, MO Deck Cleaning Service | CleanPro
A clean deck can and how you and your guests enjoy it. With a professional deck cleaning service, you can get your deck looking like new again. Call CleanPro today at (636) 686-7137 or ask for a free quote online for professional deck cleaning services you need for a cleaner and healthier St. Peters, MO home.