Interested in commercial building washing? CleanPro provides custom-made solutions for building owners and businesses that want to keep their buildings nice, clean, and safe. Based in St. Louis, CleanPro wants to help your property, machinery, and other items work for you. We can handle the toughest stains, follow standard safety protocols (for our technicians and protection your property), and deliver measurable results.van arman
Commercial Building Washing Experts
Based in St. Louis, it's important for us to provide commercial pressure washing services to business owners, property manager, and municipalities.
There are a lot of reasons you want to keep your building healthy and presentable. Here are a few reasons to consider cleaning services for your building:
- Enhanced aesthetics that present your brand and not an eyesore. It's important that the exterior is as clean as the interior for customers and visitors.
- Safety is another factor. Dust, dirt, mildew, mold, and other contaminents are just a few reasons to keep your building clean.
- A building's property value is obviously affected by its exterior as much as the interior. It can also affect your neighbors' value and the overall appearance, vibe, and curb appeal.
- There are public compliance concerns to keep in mind. Certain municipalities might have specific rules on building aesthetics -- even as far as by neighborhood.
- A professional commercial building cleaner might notice something. Preventative maintenance is an important part to having a safe, "healthy" building.
Our commercial building washing experts aren't afraid of stains and other exterior calamaties. We have the experience, tools, and experience to make tackle any project. This includes your parking garage, any heavy equipment you might have, warehouses, and other structures that need cleaning and maintenance.
- Pressure Washing: This is when you use high-pressure water to remove stains, dirt, grime, and other unwanted spots off of a building. This is a very effective method for concrete, brick, metal, and other durable materials. It's important to exercise caution to avoid damaging delicate surfaces -- this includes windows, light fixtures, etc.
- Soft Washing: These are usually done with low pressure hoses combined with some sort of cleaning solution that kills algae, mold, mildew, and bacteria. This is the preferred method to clean more fragile surfaces like vinyl siding, wood, and stucco.
- Chemical Cleaning: There are different chemicals and detergents that professional commercial building washers can use to remove dirt, stains, mold, and bacteria. Most modern chemicals are used in moderation and are environmentally friendly.
CleanPro provides a number of services for St. Louis building and business owners. This includes:
- Building Washing
- Concrete Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Grease Removal
- Parking Garage Cleaning
- Dumpster Pad Cleaning
- Semi-Truck Washing and Fleet Washing
- Equipment Washing
- Crane Washing
Our commercial power washing experts in St. Louis remove:
- Automobile debris, fluids, and parts
- Dirt, soil, gravel, or other sediment tracked in by cars
- Tire marks and rubber streaks
- Animal matter such as dropping or small carcasses
- Litter and trash
- Other foreign substances
- Oil and grease stains
Contact our commercial building washers today to learn more about commercial pressure washing and our capabilities. We offer maintenance plans that can be weekly, monthly, and seasonal for washing and sweeping. More and more businesses are increasing their efforts to stay green and to keep their buildings clean with commercial power washing that is safe (for the environment and the workers) and helps keep your building healthy. From windows to brickwork, it's important to keep your image.
Why Do You Need Commercial Power Washing?
For building managers and business owners, having a clean structure, truck, or other piece of machinery is as important and noticable as getting a fresh car wash.
CleanPro is a highly-reviewed power washing company based in St. Louis. With a skilled and knowledgeable team, we can help you keep your commercial building clean. Parking lots, driveways, brickwork, porches -- there's no limit on the services we provide. Contact us now for more information or to get a quote. Your property is important to you and says a lot about your commercial business to potential clients. Our goal is to make sure your company represents itself as well as possible. CleanPro's St. Louis-based commercial pressure washing crew are here to help you not have a problem.
Contact Your Commercial Power Washing Company Now
With custom solutions that remove dirt and grime, our St. Louis power washing experts can help. Our technicians are OSHA certified and have decades of combined experience. Act now: Call us at (636) 686-7137 or request a quote online.