Glendale, MO Power Washing Companies
Power washing companies in Glendale, MO. Power washing refers to a cleaning technique of utilizing a highly pressurized stream of water to wash the outside of business and homes. Power washing is the best way to make sure the exterior of your property is entirely clean. Whether you manage a commercial property or are a homeowner in Glendale, MO, professional power washing is a great way to keep your property safe, make it inviting to customers or guests, and reduce maintenance costs. However, you need to hire the right power washing company to ensure you get the results your property deserves. Over our more than a decade of experience power washing, CleanPro has has earned a reputation as the #1 power washing company in the Glendale area. Speak to a team member today at (636) 686-7137 or request a free quote through our website to make your home or commercial property shine.
Services That Glendale, MO Power Washing Companies Offer
Power washing companies specialize in cleaning various types of surfaces using a mix of high-pressure water and cleaning solutions. These companies typically have the newest, state-of-the-art technologies they can use to expertly get rid of dirt, grime, and other pollutants. Here are some common services that power washing companies offer:
Power Washing For Glendale, MO Businesses
Business properties, such as office buildings, apartment complexes, and restaurants, are often subject to heavy foot traffic and exposure to the elements. If these surfaces aren't regularly cleaned, this can degrade the property and increases the risk of accidents and injuries for your Glendale, MO customers. At CleanPro, our technicians offer:
- Building washing — This refers to the power washing of outside walls of a businesses to remove dirt, grime, and other types of debris. A quality Glendale, MO power washing company will know how to clean your building's exterior regardless of the type of siding, whether it's brick, vinyl, or something else.
- Concrete cleaning — Concrete surfaces, such as sidewalks, driveways, and parking lots, can accumulate dirt, oil, and pollutants over time. Power washing can successfully remove these stains, in addition to decreasing safety risks, like the likelihood of a slip and fall.
- Window cleaning — Power washing can also be used to clean the outside of your business' or commercial property's windows. This can help to eliminate debris the weather brings that builds up with the passing of the seasons, improving the visibility of the windows while letting your customers and employees get more natural light inside.
- Parking lot cleaning and parking lot sweeping — Your parking lot literally drives more business into your commercial property. Commercial parking lots can accumulate debris such as dirt, leaves, and trash that can make the lot look ugly and create hazards for customers and employees. Power washing can make a parking lot both more welcoming and safer.
- Dumpster pad cleaning — The areas around commercial dumpsters can be ugly and off-putting, which can create an unhygienic and unsightly atmosphere. Power washing can get rid of these materials and sanitize the area to help reduce the risk of pests and unpleasant odors.
Benefits of Power Washing for My Commercial Property
The exterior of a business is often the first thing that customers and clients see. Unbecoming outdoor spaces can give a terrible first impression and deter potential customers from entering the building. The following are some reasons why businesses need power washing:
- Appearance — Power washing tip customers off to the fact that your business is well-run. This can even help with customers who are repeat customers or entering the store for the first time, in addition to people just driving by.
- Safety — Dirt and debris buildup that accumulates around your property can be dangerous to customers and employees, particularly when the weather isn't great. Power washing can remove these hazards and reduce your potential liability for an accident or injury.
- Preventative maintenance — Power washing can help to prevent harm to exterior surfaces by removing buildup that can cause the surface to deteriorate over time. Regular power washing can make your outdoor surfaces last longer and reduce the need for costly repairs. Additionally, power washing can reveal needed repairs that wouldn't be noticed without cleaning your property, before they get worse.
- Compliance — Some businesses are subject to strict guidelines for sanitation and maintenance. Power washing can help to ensure compliance with these regulations and don't have to pay fines or other penalties.
Residential Services in Glendale, MO
Most power washing companies in Glendale, MO also offer residential services. Our residential services include:
- House soft washing
- Roof cleaning
- Fence washing
- Deck washing
- Exterior window cleaning
- Porch, patio, and walkway cleaning
- Driving cleaning
With routine, seasonal, or yearly power washing, you can keep your Glendale, MO property clean, your family healthy and safe, and boost the property's curb appeal.
How to Choose the Right Glendale, MO Power Washing Company
If you're in need of a power washing company in Glendale, MO, there are a few factors to consider to ensure that you're hiring the right team. The following are some recommendations for choosing the best company for your needs:
- Make sure they have licensing and insurance — You need to know that the power washing company you choose is licensed and insured. This will protect you in case of accidents or damage to your property.
- Read reviews and ask for references — Before hiring a power washing company, read online reviews and ask for references from past customers. This will give you an idea of the company's reputation and the quality of their work.
- Ask about their equipment and cleaning methods — Make sure that the power washing company you hire uses professional-grade equipment and cleaning methods that will successfully clean surfaces without harming them. Ask about the cleaning solutions they use and make sure they are environmentally friendly and won't harm your plants or landscaping.
- Get a detailed estimate — Before making your decision, get a detailed estimate that outlines the services they will provide, the cost, and the timeframe for completion. This will ensure that you and the company are on the same page and that you understand exactly what you're paying for.
- Compare pricing — While there are a lot of factors that go into this decision, it's important to see how much companies typically charge to ensure that you're getting a fair price for the services you need. The cheapest company almost certainly won't be the best, but you want to ensure you're not overpaying either.
- Ask about their warranty — Finally, ask about the company's warranty. A reputable power washing company should be confident in their work and offer assurances that the job will be done to your satisfaction.
At CleanPro, we do what we do because we want to see Glendale, MO homes and commercial properties happy, clean, and safe. That's why we are fully licensed and offer an 18-month mold free guarantee – if mold returns within 18 months of your power wash, we'll come back and get rid of it again for free.
All of our cleaning solutions are blended uniquely for each job, and are 100% proprietary and 100% biodegradable. Our dual motor sweepers can collect more trash, rock, sand, and debris than other power washing companies', and we have a full fleet of power washing trucks ready to arrive on your location. To hear about some of the work we've don in the past, check out our 5★ reviews on Google.
Other services we offer in Glendale, MO include:
- Parking Garage Cleaning
- Driveway Cleaning
- Soft Wash Roof Cleaning
- Window Cleaning Services
- Deck Cleaning Service
- Fleet Wash
- Commercial Power Washing
Power Washing Companies in Glendale, MO | CleanPro STL
Power washing companies offer a valuable service that can help to restore the look of your home or commercial property. At Clean Pro in Glendale, MO, we believe every job is worth doing and worth doing well, and no job is too big for us to handle or too small for us to care about. For the leader among power washing companies in the Glendale, MO area, call CleanPro today at (636) 686-7137 or ask for a free quote.