Exterior House Washing Near Me in St. Louis. When many St. Louis residents think of home maintenance, they think of spring cleaning, trimming the hedges, mowing the lawn, cleaning out the gutters, and making sure the HVAC system is running correctly. But exterior house washing is also a necessary aspect of home maintenance, especially in the St. Louis area where the weather is so volatile and each season brings new kinds of debris, contaminants, and critters. If you want your home to look like new again, or want to know more about the benefits of exterior house washing in St. Louis, call CleanPro today at (636) 686-7137 or request a free quote online.
Why You Need Exterior House Washing in St. Louis
The main reason most St. Louis residents look into exterior house washing is aesthetics: unsightly algae growths and black streaks keep your home from looking great. But there are many other benefits exterior house washing can have for your St. Louis home:
Exterior House Washing is Easy
There's no question that soft washing and pressure washing your home's exterior is by far the most efficient way of getting it clean. Exterior house washing yourself can involve an entire day of scrubbing, chemical preparation, and wear and tear on your back and joints. By hiring professional house washing services you can save yourself a lot of time and energy.
Exterior House Washing Saves Money in the Long Run
A home is an investment, and like any investment you need to keep putting into it to keep it performing at its best. Exterior house washing helps save you money in two ways:
- As it washes away mold, mildew, algae, and other contaminants, it keeps them from causing permanent damage and decay to the your home.
- It reveals potential necessary repairs before they worsen.
With a mortgage and other bills, it may seem like pressure washing is an unnecessary expense. But the realty is that repairs will be much more costly. When you eventually sell your home, higher curb appeal can boost your home's value by 7-14%.
Exterior House Washing is a Primer for Painting
If part of your home makeover includes giving the side of your house a fresh coat of paint, exterior house washing is a necessity. Mold can eat through paint, so your house needs to be clean before you paint it. A clean siding will help the paint go on smoother and ensure that the exterior paint lasts longer; instead of lasting 3-4 years, it could last 7-10.
Exterior House Washing Gets Rid of Health and Safety Concerns
The contaminants that build up on our St. Louis properties can be anything from unsightly dirt to harmful mold and algae. Mold can create breathing problems and make the air around your home unclean. Exterior house washing will ensure you and your family and clear of allergens and breathing healthy air.
Additionally, pressure washing can remove safety issues on surfaces such as driveways or walkways. Slip and falls account for over 8 million emergency room visits a year, and the majority of falls happen at surface level in and around the home. Clearing out debris and slippery algae can help keep your family safe.
Exterior House Washing with Pressure Washing is Easier on the Environment
Other cleaning practices like scrubbing often require chemicals that are rough on the environment. While we do use chemicals do clean off mold and algae, they are all eco-friendly and will only be used where appropriate. The pressurized water stream is most responsible for cleaning dirt and debris from your property.
Our Exterior House Washing Process in St. Louis
With over a decade of experience making St. Louis homes and businesses as clean as possible, we've developed a sound exterior house washing process that works great for our clients:
- Contact us for a free quote — Tell us which services you're interested in and how quickly you want the job done. We'll get back to you quickly with a fair estimate.
- Schedule an appointment — If you like our offer, we can schedule an emergency cleaning or any time in the coming days, weeks, or months.
- Inspection and preparation — There are two types of exterior house washing, pressure washing and soft washing. Soft washing is usually used for siding, while pressure washing is better for harder surfaces like driveways or patios. We'll look over your property and determine what the best techniques and cleaning solutions are best for the different parts of your home.
- We wash your house's exterior — Using our expertise and proprietary solutions, our exterior house washing specialists will have your home looking like new in no time.
- Post washing inspection — We'll take another full look at the exterior of your home and make sure there's nothing we've missed. We'll do handwork to touch things up as necessary.
- You enjoy the benefits of exterior house washing — Breathe easier and enjoy the fact that your beautiful looking property is the envy of all your neighbors.
- Your 18-month warranty — If any mold growth shows back up in 18 months, we'll come back and do the job again for free.
St. Louis Exterior House Washing Near Me | CleanPro STL
No job is too big for us to handle or too small for us to care about. We do what we do because we love seeing our St. Louis communities as clean as healthy as they can be. We've worked hard to fulfill that mission, and in doing so have developed a deep camaraderie with St. Louis residents, many of whom have returned into repeat customers. Whether you need to get rid of mold now or just want to schedule an exterior house washing to get rid of the damage the last season did, call CleanPro today at (636) 686-7137 or request a free quote through our website.