St. Louis County, MO Power Washing Companies
Power washing companies in St. Louis County, MO. Power washing is the use of a highly pressurized stream of water to wash a private residence's or commercial property's outside surfaces. Power washing is the best way to make sure the exterior of your property is clean through and through. Whether you run a commercial property or are a homeowner in St. Louis County, MO, professional power washing can do wonders for how your property looks and feels. However, you need to hire a pressure washing company that can handle the job to ensure that the job is done safely and effectively. Over our more than a decade of experience power washing, CleanPro has earned the trust of the St. Louis County area as the #1 power washing company in the St. Louis County area. Speak to a team member today at (636) 686-7137 or request a free quote through our website to make your property shine.
What St. Louis County, MO Power Washing Companies Do
Quality, professional power washing companies can expertly wash various types of surfaces using a combination of high-pressure water and cleaning solutions. These companies typically have the newest, state-of-the-art technologies they can use to expertly get rid of dirt, grime, and other pollutants. Here are some common services that power washing companies offer:
Power Washing For St. Louis County, MO Businesses
Commercial properties, such as office buildings, apartment complexes, and retail stores, have a lot of people and vehicles tracking through them. Over time, this can can cause the surfaces and materials to deteriorate and can create an unsafe environment for your St. Louis County, MO customers. At CleanPro, we offer the following commercial services:
- Building washing — This refers to the power washing of outside walls of a commercial building to remove stains, graffiti, and the like. A professional St. Louis County, MO power washing company should be able to clean your building's exterior regardless of the type of siding, whether it's brick, vinyl, or something else.
- Concrete cleaning — Concrete surfaces, such as sidewalks, driveways, and parking lots, can accumulate dirt, oil, and pollutants over time. Power washing can effectively remove these stains, in addition to decreasing safety risks, like the probability of a slip and fall.
- Window cleaning — Power washing can also be used to clean the exterior surfaces of windows on commercial buildings. This can help to remove dirt and grime that builds up with the passing of the seasons, improving the appearance of the windows while letting your customers and employees get more natural light inside.
- Parking lot cleaning and parking lot sweeping — Your parking lot literally drives more business into your stores. Commercial parking lots can accumulate a ton of debris and trash that can make the lot look ugly and create possible dangers for customers and employees. Power washing can remove this debris and restore the appearance of the parking lot, while minimizing the risk of accidents.
- Dumpster pad cleaning — The areas surrounding commercial dumpsters can be ugly and off-putting, which can create an unhygienic and unsightly environment. Power washing can effectively remove these materials and deeply cleanse the area to help reduce the risk of pests and unpleasant odors.
Benefits of Power Washing for My Commercial Property
The outside of a business is often the first thing that customers and clients see. Dirty outdoor spaces can give a negative impression and make people not want to even go into your building. Here are some reasons why commercial properties need power washing:
- Appearance — Power washing can give customers the impeccable first impression they want from a well-run business. This can even help with customers who are repeat customers or entering the store for the first time, in addition to people just driving by.
- Safety — Dirt and debris buildup that accumulates around your property create potential risks, particularly in inclement weather. Power washing can eliminate these hazards and reduce your potential liability for an accident or injury.
- Preventative maintenance — Power washing can help to prevent harm to concrete, pavement, and other surfaces by removing debris or grime that has accumulated that can cause the surface to degrade over time. Regular power washing can extend the lifespan of a commercial property's exterior and reduce the need for costly repairs. Furthermore, power washing can reveal needed repairs that you wouldn't be able to see without cleaning your property, before they lead to expensive repairs.
- Compliance — Many commercial properties are required to follow stringent regulations for cleanliness and maintenance. Power washing can help to ensure you follow these regulations and don't have to pay fines or other penalties.
Residential Services in St. Louis County, MO
Most power washing companies in St. Louis County, MO also offer power washing for homes and neighborhoods. Our residential services include:
- House soft washing
- Roof cleaning
- Fence washing
- Deck washing
- Exterior window cleaning
- Porch, patio, and walkway cleaning
- Driving cleaning
With consistent power washing, you can keep your St. Louis County, MO property safe and sparkling and enhance the property's curb appeal.
How to Choose the Right St. Louis County, MO Power Washing Company
If you're in need of a power washing company in St. Louis County, MO, there are several things to think about to ensure that you choose the right one for your needs. The following are some recommendations for choosing the best company for your needs:
- Make sure they have licensing and insurance — You need to know that the power washing company you choose is licensed and insured. This will ensure you won't have to foot the bill if they make a mistake.
- Check out reviews and ask for references — Before hiring a power washing company, take a look at their online reviews and ask for references from past customers. This will give you an idea of the company's reputation and the quality of their work.
- Ask about their equipment and cleaning methods — Make sure that the power washing company you hire uses professional-grade equipment and cleaning methods that will successfully clean surfaces without harming them. Ask about the cleaning solutions they use and make sure they are environmentally friendly and won't harm your plants or landscaping.
- Get a detailed estimate — Before hiring a power washing company, get a detailed estimate that outlines the services they will provide, the cost, and the timeframe for completion. This will ensure that there are no surprises and that there are no disputes down the road.
- Compare pricing — While there are a lot of factors that go into this decision, it's important to see how much companies typically charge to ensure that you're getting a fair price for the services you need. The cheapest company almost certainly won't be the best, but you want to ensure you're not overpaying either.
- Ask about their warranty — Lastly, ask about the company's guarantee. A reputable power washing company should be confident in their work and offer assurances that the job will be done well.
At CleanPro, we do what we do because we want to see St. Louis County, MO properties happy, clean, and welcoming. That's why we are fully insured and offer an 18-month mold free guarantee – if mold shows up within 18 months of us finishing the job, we'll come back and do it again for at no cost to you.
All of our cleaning solutions are custom-blended for each job, and are 100% proprietary and 100% biodegradable. Our dual motor sweepers can collect more trash, rock, sand, and debris than other power washing companies', and our power washing trucks are able to come to your location. To hear about some of the work we've don in the past, check out our 5★ reviews on Google.
Other services we offer in St. Louis County, MO include:
- Fleet Wash
- Commercial Power Washing
- Semi Truck Wash Near Me
- Window Washing
- House Pressure Washing
- Exterior House Washing Near Me
- House Washing Near Me
- Power Washing Near Me
- Commercial Pressure Washing
Power Washing Companies in St. Louis County, MO | CleanPro STL
Power washing companies offer a valuable service that can help to restore the look of your home or commercial property. At Clean Pro in St. Louis County, MO, we believe every job is worth doing and worth doing well, and no job is too big for us to handle or too small for us to care about. For the leader among power washing companies in the St. Louis County, MO area, get in touch with CleanPro today at (636) 686-7137 or ask for a free quote.