Window Washing in St. Louis. A professional power and soft washing service in St. Louis has benefits that go beyond boosting your home or business's appearance. It can make your and your family's home healthier, safer, and happier, or make your employees more productive and your customers feel more welcomed. At CleanPro STL, we've dedicated our business to doing our part to help the St. Louis area's homes, businesses, and neighborhoods thrive. For a courteous, efficient, and professional exterior window cleaning experience in St. Louis, call CleanPro today at 636-686-7137 or request a free quote online.
Why Are My Windows Getting Dirty in St. Louis?
Handprints, smoke, grease, pets and more can make your windows dirty from inside the building. External factors that require exterior window washing in St. Louis include:
- Wind — Wind picks up dirt and dust and pushes it off trees, sticking it to the exterior of your windows.
- Airborne Pollutants — The air is full of pollutants that, while initially unseen, build up on windows over time. Particle pollution is heavier in more populated areas and in the St. Louis winter months because the particles hang in denser air.
- Hard Water — If you rinse off your windows with groundwater from a hose, it may be effective at getting bugs or dirt off your windows, but also puts minerals like calcium and magnesium on your windows. Minerals and sediment can leave streaks and a chalky coating on your windows after the water evaporates.
- Window Cleaning Solutions — Store-bought solutions you can use to window wash yourself can work well, but they leave residue on the windows that can become a magnet for dirt and grime. Professional cleaning solutions don't have that problem. Even if you have a great cleaning solution, if you don't have the same technique as a professional window washer, you may still leave streaks.
- Screens — Screens on the exterior of windows are meant to protect them by catching bugs, debris, dirt, and pollen. But when it rains, the angle of the rain can push the debris through the screen and dirty or damage your windows.
Dirty windows are often caused by a combination of the factors listed above. If you keep trying to clean your windows yourself and notice they either stay dirty or get dirty again quickly, it's time to call a professional St. Louis window washing service like CleanPro.
Top 8 Benefits to Professional Window Washing in St. Louis
- Improve your home's or business's appearance — Clean windows will boost your property's curb appeal and make great first impressions when people come to visit or when customers come.
- Extend your windows' lifespan — Windows that accumulate too much dirt, grime, and pollutants are prone to cracking and chipping. The national average for just one new window is $650. Larger, commercial windows are even more expensive. Professional window washing will ensure your windows will last.
- More natural light — Natural light increases serotonin and improves our moods and increases happiness. If you're a business, more light will increase your employee's productivity. A professional window washing will allow more natural light to enter your building's interior.
- Better energy efficiency — More natural light also means you won't have to have as many lights on during the day, cutting down on energy costs. Additionally, heat gain and loss through windows are responsible for 25-30% of residential heating and cooling energy use. Window washing will make your windows more efficient and reduce the load on your HVAC system. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, windows are key to increased energy efficiency and achieving a cleaner energy economy.
- Get rid of harmful contaminants — Mold and algae thrive in wet conditions, such as where condensation builds up on and around windows. It can stick between windows or in the siding, which can make it hard to notice. Letting it grow unchecked can cause it to enter your home and cause health problems. Professional house washing and business washing services will know how to deal with mold.
- Decrease allergens — Pollen, dust, and other contaminants that build up on windows can exacerbate allergies and cause you and your St. Louis family or employees to have a constant runny nose.
- Stave off pests and insects — Debris and grime can lead to insects being attracted to your windows, which makes them an ideal hunting ground for spiders, and can even attract bats. Window washing eliminates any reason for bugs to hang around your windows.
- Discover any safety hazards — Over 5,000 kids and teens go to the emergency room each year after falling out of windows. Cleaning your windows gives you an opportunity to see if any are cracked and vulnerable to breaking. A dirty window is also harder to open, which can be dangerous in the event of a fire.
In order to reap the rewards of clean windows, it's important to get a window washing from St. Louis professionals.
- House Soft Washing
- Roof Cleaning
- Fence Washing
- Deck Washing
- Porch, Patio, and Walkway Cleaning
- Driveway Cleaning
- Power Washing
- Street Sweeping
- Building Washing
- Concrete Cleaning
- Grease Removal
- Parking Garage Cleaning
- Parking Lot Sweeping
- Dumpster Pad Cleaning
CleanPro's Window Washing Services in St. Louis
Here's why you need CleanPro for your window washing in St. Louis:
Our window cleaning process includes:
- Water-fed pole cleaning system that allows us to safely clean windows up to three stories tall
- Purified and filtered water that delivers exceptional cleaning power without any mineral debris
- A spot-free rinse so your windows will be clear
- Trained technicians who know how to give your windows the deep clean they need.
All of our cleaning solutions are non-caustic and biodegradable, so there won't be any damage to your nearby plants or shrubs.
It's Harder Than You Think
There's a reason why you need window cleaning from professionals. Professional window washing services have the right equipment, water, cleaning solutions, and technique to get your windows see-through clean and help them stay that way through the season.
We do what we do best in order to make the St. Louis area the cleanest place to live and work. We are big enough to handle any job, but small enough to care about each and every window in St. Louis. Every job we are called to do is worth doing well.
Who We Are
We're native to the St. Louis area and started our business over 10 years ago as a window cleaning business with nothing more than a bucket and a squeegee. Now, we have a fleet of trucks and technicians and clean everything from shopping malls, to apartment complexes, to local St. Louis homes. With that sense of humility and hard work, we treat each of our clients with the same respect and commitment to quality.
St. Louis Window Washing Services | CleanPro STL
We're a little weird in that we get excited when we see dirty windows — it gives us a chance to help our neighbors in St. Louis in the best way we know how. We look forward to helping your house look the best it has in years. For a brighter interior, lower bills, and healthier home or business, call CleanPro today at 636-686-7137 or request a free quote online.