Oakland, MO Power Washing Companies
Power washing companies in Oakland, MO. Power washing refers to a cleaning method of using high-pressure water spray to clean the exterior of business and homes. Power washing is great at removing stubborn stains and restoring the look of a property. Whether you own a business or a home in Oakland, MO, professional power washing is a great way to keep your property safe, make it inviting to customers or guests, and keep repairs at a minimum. However, you need to hire a pressure washing company that can do the job well to ensure that the job is done safely and effectively. Over our more than a decade of experience power washing, CleanPro has earned the trust of the Oakland area as the #1 power washing company in the Oakland area. Speak to a team member today at (636) 686-7137 or request a free quote online to make your property shine.
What Oakland, MO Power Washing Companies Do
Power washing companies specialize in cleaning various types of surfaces using high-pressure water spray. These companies typically have the newest, state-of-the-art technologies they can use to expertly spray off dirt, grime, and other pollutants. Power washing companies can provide:
Power Washing For Commercial Oakland, MO Properties
Business properties, such as office buildings, shopping centers, and retail stores, face a lot of foot traffic and take damage from the weather. Over time, this can can cause the surfaces and materials to deteriorate and increases the amount of liability you could face if one of your Oakland, MO customers or employees is in an accident. At CleanPro, our technicians offer:
- Building washing — This refers to the power washing of the exterior walls of a commercial building to remove dirt, grime, and other types of debris. A professional Oakland, MO power washing company should be able to clean your building's exterior regardless of the type of siding, whether it's wood, stucco, or another building material.
- Concrete cleaning — Concrete surfaces, such as sidewalks, driveways, and parking lots, can accumulate dirt, oil, and pollutants if not consistently cleaned. Power washing can successfully restore the appearance of the concrete, as well as decreasing the risk of an injury, like the likelihood of a slip and fall.
- Window cleaning — Power washing can also be used to clean the exterior surfaces of windows on commercial buildings. This can help to eliminate debris the weather brings that has accumulated over time, improving the appearance of the windows while letting your customers and employees get more natural light inside.
- Parking lot cleaning and parking lot sweeping — Your parking lot is likely the first experience customers have with your business. Commercial parking lots can accumulate debris such as dirt, leaves, and trash that can make the lot look ugly and create hazards for customers and employees. Power washing can remove this debris and restore the appearance of the parking lot, while minimizing the risk of accidents.
- Dumpster pad cleaning — Any business needs to get rid of of its trash, but that can create an unhygienic and unsightly environment. Power washing can get rid of these materials and sanitize the area to help reduce the risk of the area becoming a feeding ground for pests and smelling terrible.
Benefits of Power Washing for My Commercial Property
The outside of a commercial property is often the first thing that customers and clients see. Poorly maintained exteriors can give a negative impression and make people not want to even go into your building. Below are some reasons why businesses need power washing:
- Appearance — Power washing give customers the impression that your business is well-run. This can even help with customers who've already decided to visit you, as well as creating a good impression to people passing by on the street.
- Safety — Dirt and debris buildup on sidewalks and other exterior surfaces create potential risks, particularly in wet or icy conditions. Power washing can remove these hazards and reduce any liability you may bare for an accident or injury.
- Preventative maintenance — Power washing can help to stave off harm to concrete, pavement, and other surfaces by removing debris or grime that has accumulated that can cause deterioration over time. Regular power washing can extend the lifespan of a commercial property's exterior and reduce the likelihood that you'll need expensive repairs down the road. Furthermore, power washing can expose needed repairs that wouldn't be noticed without cleaning your property, before they lead to expensive repairs.
- Compliance — Some commercial properties are subject to strict regulations for sanitation and maintenance. Power washing can help to ensure you follow these standards and don't have to pay fines or other penalties.
Residential Services in Oakland, MO
Most power washing companies in Oakland, MO also offer residential services. Our residential services include:
- House soft washing
- Roof cleaning
- Fence washing
- Deck washing
- Exterior window cleaning
- Porch, patio, and walkway cleaning
- Driving cleaning
With routine, seasonal, or yearly power washing, you can keep your Oakland, MO property safe and sparkling and boost the property's curb appeal.
How to Choose the Right Oakland, MO Power Washing Company
If you're in need of a power washing company in Oakland, MO, there are several things to think about to ensure that the job will be done well. Below are some tips for choosing the best company for your needs:
- Make sure they have licensing and insurance — Make sure that whatever power washing company you choose is appropriately credentialed and insured. This will ensure you won't have to pay if they make a mistake.
- Read reviews and ask for references — Before hiring a power washing company, read online reviews and ask for references from past customers. This will give you an idea of the company's reputation and the quality of their work.
- Ask about their equipment and cleaning methods — Make sure that the power washing company you hire uses only the best equipment and cleaning solutions that are safe and effective for your particular type of surface. Ask about the cleaning solutions they use and make sure they are environmentally friendly and won't harm your plants or landscaping.
- Get a detailed estimate — Before hiring a power washing company, get a detailed estimate that specifically breaks down the cost and timing of the project. This will ensure that both sides are on the same page and that there are no disputes down the road.
- Compare pricing — While pricing shouldn't be the only factor in your decision, it's important to see how much companies typically charge to ensure that you're getting a fair price for what you're asking them to do. The cheapest company probably won't be the #1 option, but you also don't want to pay too much.
- Ask about their guarantee — Finally, ask about the company's warranty. A credible power washing company should stand behind their work and offer assurances that the job will be done well.
At CleanPro, we strive to make Oakland, MO properties happy, clean, and inviting. That's why we are fully licensed and offer an 18-month mold free guarantee – if mold returns within 18 months of us finishing the job, we'll come back and do it again for free.
All of our cleaning solutions are custom-blended for each job, and are 100% proprietary and 100% biodegradable. Our dual motor sweepers can collect more trash, rock, sand, and debris than other power washing companies', and our power washing trucks are able to come to your location. To hear about some of the work we've don in the past, check out our 5★ reviews on Google.
Other services we offer in Oakland, MO include:
Power Washing Companies in Oakland, MO | CleanPro STL
Power washing companies offer a valuable service that can help to restore the look of your home or business. At Clean Pro in Oakland, MO, we believe every job is worth doing and worth doing well, and no job is too big for us to handle or too small for us to care about. For the leader among power washing companies in the Oakland, MO area, call CleanPro today at (636) 686-7137 or request a free quote.