House Pressure Washing in High Ridge, MO. Is there foliage and dark streaks all over your deck? Or do you want to boost your home's curb appeal? CleanPro's professional house pressure washing professionals in High Ridge, MO have you covered. At CleanPro, we want nothing more than to see our High Ridge, MO communities shine and thrive. Your house is more than where you eat and sleep, it keeps you and your High Ridge, MO family safe and helps you create important memories. That's why house pressure washing is a must in order for any home to be at its best. If you're looking to give your home the makeover it deserves, call CleanPro today at 636-686-7137 or request a free quote online.
Pressure Washing vs. Power Washing vs. Soft Washing in High Ridge, MO
The phrases pressure washing, soft washing, and power washing are often used interchangeably, but there are important differences. Each technique uses a pressurized water stream to clean exterior surfaces. However, they have differences regarding temperature and PSI.
- Pressure washing is the utilization of a highly pressurized stream of water to blast harmful organisms and substances off hard surfaces. This is ideal for surfaces that can hold up to high amounts of pressure.
- Power washing uses the same amount of PSI as pressure washing, but but the water is incredibly hot, so it's able to break up organic material while it sanitizes surfaces.
- Soft washing uses has a gentler and wider stream to keep from damaging wood or sidings, shrubs, flowers, and bushes, and patio furnishings.
Depending on what part of your house we're cleaning, we may introduce cleaning solutions to the water to improve the effectiveness of the house washing. Cleaning solutions are more common in soft washing to make up for the loss in PSI.
At CleanPro in High Ridge, MO, we'll know what technique will work best for your home. Our proprietary soap is eco-friendly so nothing on your property will be adversely affected.
We can wash the following on your High Ridge, MO property:
- House soft washing
- Roof cleaning
- Fence washing
- Deck washing
- Exterior window cleaning
- Porch, patio, and walkway cleaning
- Driveway cleaning
Do I Need House Pressure Washing in High Ridge, MO?
Below are some common signs that it's time to enlist professional house pressure washing in High Ridge, MO:
You're Paying More for Power
Dirt and grime can insulate the temperature inside of your house, making your heating and cooling systems work harder. House pressure washing can also clear out any debris or mold that's doing damage to your weatherproofing. If your energy bills are higher than they used to be, pressure washing can alleviate some of the strain on your systems.
You Have to Keep Making Repairs
If you had hire pest control services for the 2nd summer in a row, you just had your deck repaired, or had to pay for other hassles, it's likely that professional home washing could get to the root of the problem. An exhaustive cleaning — or even biannual cleanings — will extend the lifespan of any part of your home's exterior.
Your Roof Has Dark Streaks
If you don't remove the algae on your home, it will eventually lead to black streaks. Roof algae damage shingles if not properly washed off.
You're Selling Your House
If you're selling your house, you've probably already spent a lot of time cleaning every corner of the inside. But most home buyers will form an opinion of your home as soon as they pull up, and a home's with higher curb appeals sell for an average of 7% more.
Your Gutters Are Full
Overflowing gutters won't allow water to flow away from your home, and that you could lead to flooding and/or expensive repairs. Gutter cleaning is an annoying yet necessary part of home maintenance, and professional house pressure washing will take that off your hands.
Your Driveway is Stained or Weedy
Besides looking unsightly, stained driveways can cause slip and falls, and letting weeds grow through concrete allows them to make any cracks worse.
The Season is Changing
The High Ridge area has every type of weather imaginable, and it's important to prep your home for what's coming. A lot of our High Ridge, MO customers have biannual cleanings to both make their home look better and improve their home's efficiency. We advise one house pressure washing in March to make way for the Spring, and another before freezing temperatures come and do any damage to your exterior.
You Just Don't Like How Your House Looks
We all deserve a little bit of vanity when it comes to how our homes looks. If you're worried you can't invite friends to hang out because your driveway is in shambles, it's time to invest in house pressure washing.
Can't I Just Do High Ridge, MO House Pressure Washing Myself?
Even for the most capable handyman or handywoman in High Ridge, MO, there are several reasons you should always seek the services of a professional:
- Pressure washers use over 4000 PSI, and they can cause bruising and even penetrate skin when not used correctly. Power washing uses water over 300°F and can cause severe burns. There's no reason for you to risk injuring yourself or your family when professionals will be able to wash your home in a way that avoids injury.
- A full pressure wash could take up a lot of time you could be spending relaxing before the jobs done. Our house pressure washing specialists can get the job done in an afternoon.
- If you've never pressure washed before, you may accidentally damage your siding, furniture, or plants. That will end up costing you a lot more than having a professional do it.
- Professionals have the resources and supplies needed to get the job done as well as possible.
There's a reason you go the dentist to get your teeth cleaned; knowledge and experience matters. CleanPro's house pressure washing professionals have been making High Ridge, MO homes and businesses sparkle since 2012.
High Ridge, MO House Pressure Washing Services | CleanPro
At CleanPro, our house pressure washing specialists in High Ridge, MO believe no job is too big for us, and no job is too small to do and to do well. We've become High Ridge's leader in house pressure washing because of our we are diligent, skilled, and courteous. We're used to one-time clients becoming repeat customers they see what we can do for their home. For the best house pressure washing services in High Ridge, MO, call CleanPro at 636-686-7137 or request a free quote through our website.