In almost every way, our client had their dream home. They had plenty of space inside for their family to grow, and their big backyard was perfect for sunny days in the Midwest. But most of all, they loved their home: the style, the unique character, the whole package.
There was just one problem. It was covered in green slime.
Midwest Climate vs. Curb Appeal
There's so much to love about calling the Midwest home. The major drawback: our climate is also a hotspot for algae, mold, mildew, and even moss. This matter grows from spores, which makes it really hard to remove. It's helpful to know what your curb appeal is up against:
- Mold generally appears in dark spots or clusters. It likes shaded areas that get plenty of moisture. And your siding is a hotspot.
- Mildew comes in small black or brown dots. This is your "precursor" to mold. So, if you have a mildew issue, mold will follow.
- Algae appear like a green, thin film. It too likes shaded areas.
- Moss is a fuzzy green growth that can sometimes appear on wood siding.
Our House Washing Solution
Our clients wanted to reclaim the home they loved - they wanted to do away with the eyesores and replace beautiful curb appeal in its place. That's where our house washing service can to the rescue. Using our professional approach, we:
- Used specialty cleaning products to remove mold, algae, mildew, and moss.
- Applied these cleaners to kill the spore growth, so it wouldn't re-appear.
- Used soft washing to give siding a facelift in a safe, effective way.
With our soft wash house washing service, our clients rediscovered the home they loved. They replaced green eyesores with spotless curb appeal. And, once again, felt proud every time they arrived at their property.